Fairies in the Field

Fairies in the Field
Kathryn and Olivia playing in the field dressed as fairies. This is one of my very favorite pictures from last summer.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Is it?

David is sick again, going on day three of a bad sore throat, head ache, fever and upset stomach. Poor guy. So, I'm home with him and Kathryn is at school; I'm trying to keep them as far away from each other as humanly possible. I'm not sure what it is that has latched on to him but obviously the mind automatically goes to the flu....

Hopefully he gets over it soon.

Update: It's Wednesday night and the poor kid is still fighting a fever between 101 and 102 even with motrin and tylenol on board. He's got a "horrible" headache, which has me worried more than anything else- if only the damned pediatrician would just call me back! Ack!

At this point no school or soccer tomorrow...and I'll be shocked if he is up and around by Friday!

1 comment:

Zach and Beth said...

Poor guy. Hope he feels better. Hope none of the rest of you get it either.