Fairies in the Field

Fairies in the Field
Kathryn and Olivia playing in the field dressed as fairies. This is one of my very favorite pictures from last summer.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Some fun (sort of) recent shots!

Well, it's been a hectic day with a trip to the pumpkin patch, but I managed to download the 142 pictures that have been parked on my camera! EEK!


I thought I'd share a couple new shots with ya'll. (You'll have to be patient and wait just a little longer for pumpkin shots!)


Kathryn is a serious grape thief...you may think this picture is just about her being cute, but look down and see what's in her hand. I had just asked her if she had picked more grapes and she couldn't answer...she had a mouth full!

Uncle Dave took Kathryn, David and cousin (Dave's Grandson) Bryson on the quad to go fetch the mail and paper. It looks like Kathryn's driving, but she has plenty of help.

All the Placido Men! There are 4 generations of crothety men in this one picture! Grandpa Dick and his boys Rick, Dave and Jon. Then the 3rd generation- big cousin Joe and little cousin Bryson, and of course our son, David. Pretty cool, huh?!
I just really liked this picture of Pup following me back from the barn. He loves being out at the farm and getting to run wild.

David cutting rebar for use in our new rock patio...he wasn't real thrilled with this little assignment, but he warmed to it and did a really nice job. And the patio ain't half bad either.

1 comment:

Huston Family said...

WOW!!! Kathryn and David are so grown up!!! I cant hardly wrap my head around it!!!!